DOUBLE CHAMBER VACUUM PACKAGER
Used for vacuum packaging of food products.
Vacuum packer VM (240) is an industrial two-chamber model, the use of which allows you to significantly increase the productivity of product packaging: while the operators produce packing processors packing packages in a single chamber. Packing machine VM (240) from stainless steel AISI 304. Can be useful with functions to extend the shelf life of products.
Equipped with a control panel with interchangeable programs, the possibility of connecting the functions of gas filling (inert gas). The package welding system provides a double welding seam, it is possible to replace one welding line on the cutting line. Welding strings have a semicircular shape for reliable wipes packed in fat packets.
• Made of stainless steel AISI 304;
• Electrical elements are classified according to IP protection class 65;
• Low voltage control unit (24 V);
• Liquid extraction system from the pump
• Dimensions of the packer 895x1545x1150 mm;
• Two chambers 600x500x140 mm;
• Two welding bars at 560 mm
• Productivity of the pump 63 m³ / h;
• Voltage 380 V;
• Power of 2.5 kW;
• Duration of the cycle 15 - 25 sec.
For the smooth operation of the vacuum sealer VM (240) NB-Series, regular maintenance is necessary:
• oil change;
• replacement of exhaust filters;
• prevention of heating elements