VACUUMMATIC COMPANY SALES MEDIUM-BARRIER AND HIGH-BARRIER PELLICLE FOR THERMOFORMING EQUIPMENT.
Vacuummatic offers to buy AquaForm thermoformed pellicle for vacuum or modified atmosphere packaging of fresh meat, meat products and semi-finished meat products.
The barrier pellicle for sealing trays is used for packaging by filling the form on thermoformers. The form-fill-print method is based on the use of two reels of tools. One is attached to the lower thermoformed film for the tray, the other is thermofilm on a plastic mesh. This creates a container which is filled with product and glued in one process. With this method, you can reduce the cost of packaging material accumulation, and do work in the best sanitary conditions.
LOWER FORMED PELLICLE:
MEDIUM AND HIGH BARRIER BOTTOM THERMOFORMABLE PELLICLE FOR PACKAGING IN VACUUM OR GAS MEDIUM (DEPTH OF FORMING - UP TO 130MM)
MEDIUM-BARRIER ANTIPROCKING BOTTOM FORMABLE PELLICLE FOR PACKING IN VACUUM OR MGA, FORMING DEPTH UP TO 130MM
HIGH-BARRIER LAMINATED PELLICLE INCLUDING WITH AF (ANTIFOG) AND INTERLAYER PRINT
MEDIUM BARRIER SOEXTRUSION ANTIPOLT PELLICLE INCLUDING SURFACE PRINTED
QUALITY FEATURES THERMOFORMABLE PELLICLE AQUA FORM:
• transparency, luster (allows the customer to see the product well);
• excellent formability (tightly closes the tray, preventing changes in the quality);
• high resistance to impact and puncture (significantly reduces the risk of damage to the goods during transportation and storage);
• strong welded seam (the integrity of the package will not be broken);
• preservation of mechanical properties during freezing.
PRODUCTS PACKAGED WITH THERMOFORMING PELLICLE:
HIGH BARRIER PELLICLE
VACUUMMATIC's high-barrier thermoforming pellicle are capable of extending the shelf life of a product by 6-12 months, as they are resistant to the penetration of all gases. Packaging made with an improved barrier layer is perfect for storing products both in vacuum and in modified environments. Films with an ethylene vinyl alcohol copolymer (EVOH) layer are used for thermoforming packaging and in wide demand due to their anti-oxygen barrier properties and high degree of transparency.
ADVANTAGES OF HIGH-BARRIER COATING THERMOFORMABLE:
• Easy formation: good pellicle takes the form of the product and limits the amount of air remains.
• Profitable price. Achieved through effective reduction of the production cycle, thus reducing the final cost and weight of the package.
• Material environmentally friendly and can be recycled.
We offer mutually beneficial terms of cooperation, an individual approach to each client. To buy pellicle for a thermoformer, contact our specialists at the phone numbers listed on the website.